Contoh Email Pemberitahuan Cuti Melahirkan - Tempe-Urap

Belajar tiada batasan, waktu, usia dan tempat.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Contoh Email Pemberitahuan Cuti Melahirkan

Berikut ini adalah contoh email pemberitahuan cuti melahirkan


Dear All,

Today is my last day of work, because starting tomorrow to the next 3 months I will start maternity leave

As long as I leave for all about my work
You can contact PIC the below :

For Overseas Supplier, you can contact PIC the below :

- about PO, delivery schedule, etc.
You can confirm to Mr. XXX ( xxx@gmail.com )

- Shipping document (Inv / PL, CO/FORM D)
You can confirm to XXX ( xxx@gmail.com )

For Domestic Supplier, you can contact PIC the below :

- about PO, delivery schedule, forecast etc.
You can confirm to Mrs. YYY ( yyy@gmail.com ) and Mr.


You can also add cc to my personal email : me@gmail.com
I will try to reply if I’m not busy       

No comments:

Post a Comment